Friday, December 2

All These Things That I've (Not) Done

Just about to go to bed as I have to get up early tomorrow to shower and set off for Christmas shopping. But earlier this evening I was thinking about my age. I'm 25. It hardly seems like that long ago that I was 20, which therefore probably means that before I know it I will be 30. There are things I'd like to achieve before I get there.

Five Things I Want To Do Before I'm Thirty:

  1. Have a book published.
  2. Be able to pluck up the courage to get on a plane so I can go to New York.
  3. Learn to play the drums.
  4. Actually take up jogging, rather than just talk about taking up jogging, and buying the accessories.
  5. Be patient enough to let my hair grow past my shoulders.

Just finished reading: The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

No comments: