Tuesday, November 21

Gifts For You, Gifts For Me

I'm going away for a few days so won't be back on my blog until Sunday at the earliest. Because of this, I wanted to remind you all that the Spooky Contest I am running in conjunction with Nell Dixon is open to entries until this Saturday, November 25th. If you'd like to find out more and submit your entry, just click here.

I found this great site today, where you are offered a number of visual picture choices on your favourite things, and from that the program works out ideal Christmas gifts for you. You can also answer it for friends and family to get some ideas on what to buy them. I did it for myself and all of my suggested gift selections were lovely! The site also told me this about myself:

If you want to have a go either for yourself or you family or friends, just click here.

In the meantime, have a great rest-of-week everybody, and Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating it.


Just finished reading: Our Lady of the Forest by David Guterson (a novel that, for some reason, does not believe in speech marks)

No comments: