Thursday, April 3

Dreams of Danny Dyer

For those of you who don't know who Danny Dyer is, here's a photo:



He's a British actor, and for some reason I had a dream about him last night. Not that I'm complaining ;)

Today I got one of those kneel-pad office stools, in an effort to be kind to my back. When I'm proofreading I have been known to sit in one spot for three hours or more (I know, I know, I should take a break every half an hour and stretch...) and my dining-room chairs just haven't been cutting the mustard.

I'm in the process of finalizing my gift box for Brenda Novak's Diabetes Auction, so keep an eye out for news and a photo of the prizes. (Speaking of which, Debs, I have not heard from you yet about your prize!)


Just finished reading: The Wives of Bath by Wendy Holden (Thanks, Pip! Really enjoyed it, although if the character of Jake was real I would need to be held back from punching him in his smarmy face.)

No comments: