Saturday, April 19

My gift box for the Diabetes Auction

Here are the details on the gift box I am donating to Brenda Novak's Diabetes Auction:

A Taste of England -- a gift box from author Jessica Raymond
  • A Lily of the Valley gift set from Woods of Windsor
  • English Lavender bath herbs
  • Twinings English Breakfast tea bags
  • A box of slow-baked all-butter shortbread fingers
  • A signed copy of A Taste of Summer, a duet beach romance by Jessica Raymond and Nell Dixon
  • Jessica Raymond notepad, pens, bookmarks, and fridge magnets


The auction begins on May 1st and runs until May 31st. Bids on my box will start at USD $2 and you can pay by Paypal, credit card, cheque (US-drawn) or money order. There are LOADS of other fabulous things up for grabs and Brenda will be giving an amazing prize away to the person who places the most bids, even if they don't win anything.

Once the auction starts I'll post up a permanent link to my gift box on the sidebar.

I'll be away from the blog for a little while now, as tomorrow we fly to Spain to visit my mother. This is Little Frog's first ever trip on an aeroplane and I'm really hoping he behaves. (It doesn't help when both Mummy and Daddy hate flying.) But I'm just going to think about the nice sunshine and the good food and seeing the look on his face when he squelches his toes into some soggy sand on the beach :)

No comments: