Wednesday, October 29

The End is Nigh

A couple of years ago a title like that would have referred to the completion of a story or a book, but as regular readers of this blog will have noticed, things haven't been like that in the world of Jessica Raymond for quite some time.

"The End", in this case, refers to some sad news: the closure of Moonlit Romance, the publishers of all three of my books. The house will be closing down at the end of this year, with 31st December being their final day of business. It was very sad news to hear but, in truth, it has forced to me to have a big think about where my writing career is heading. Once Moonlit Romance ceases trading, none of my books will be available, nor do I have any new books on the horizon.

I have a lot to think about at the moment, and this news may have solidified some decisions for me. However, I still haven't picked out a clear path for the future of Jessica Raymond, so for now, that's all the news there is.

In the meantime, if you would like to purchase any of my books before they go out of print, here are the links:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Already bought Haunted Hearts. Great book, Jessica. I hope you manage to move forward with your writing soon.

CJ xx