My plan for today consists of:
- Not doing random "But-I'm-Researching" surfing after I've posted this blog entry.
- Writing chapter fifteen -- the penultimate chapter (and thus getting that damn word counter on the right to change: it's been stuck way too long!).
- Critiquing Nell's chapter six of Be My Hero.
- Phoning back the Inland Revenue to sort out my self-employment registration (most scary part of my day, I feel).
- Setting up my new printer and testing it out on printing the guidelines for the Moonlit Romance competition, for which I'm going to re-work an old story.
Possibly more, who knows? Today feels promising, so if the muse and the coffee (I gave the bloke a Senseo pod machine for Christmas, and it has actually made me like coffee myself) kick in, perhaps I might even get to the final chapter.
Man, that's scary!
Just finished reading: Safe Passage by Loreth Anne White