Friday, May 26

Springtime in Paris, Part Deux






I. M. Pei's Reversed Pyramid in the Louvre (you'll recognize this is you've read/seen "The Da Vinci Code")

Stunning views from the top of the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral. Totally worth the climb.


Arc De Triomphe


One of the fountain ponds in the Jardins des Tuileries (complete with ducks)


Place de la Concorde, with the Arc de Triomphe in the background (the Grande Arche de la Defense lines up behind the Arc de Triomphe, as does the Louvre Pyramid behind us in this pic)


Me in front of the gorgeous Pont Alexandre III. Bloke got excited here as he realized that the road you see behind me is one of the locations in "Ronin"

1 comment:

Nell Dixon said...

These remind me so much of our trips to Paris - sigh. I'm green with envy, and you know I'm going to be picking your brain for Places To Go's Paris scenes.