A Taste of Summer: A Moonlit Romance Beach Duet
featuring "Making Waves" by Nell Dixon and "One Shore Thing" by Jessica Raymond
Making Waves by Nell Dixon
Cassidy Jones needs a holiday and her friend, Tammy’s cottage in New Bay sounds perfect. The beach could heal the bruises from losing her job and her fiancé. Josh Parker is also looking forward to a much needed break after eighteen months of non-stop work. His friend Tammy’s cottage would be just right for some time alone. Or would it...?
One Shore Thing by Jessica Raymond
Desperate to escape London, Carrie Vaughan heads for the Cornish coastal town of New Bay. Noah Trevanion needs an assistant in his deli shop. He is delighted when Carrie walks through the door. Soon, their relationship becomes something special. But even in New Bay, where the sun shines and the sea whispers, could Carrie's past catch up with her?
You can order your own paperback copy for $8.81 (approx. £4.50) or download it as an e-book in either HTML, PDF, or Mobipocket versions for $2.00 (approx. £1.00). Click here to buy!
I'm also pleased to announce that my new contest begins today.
You could win:
- A paperback copy of A Taste of Summer, signed by myself and Nell
- A paperback copy of Fall in Love: An Anthology, signed by Nell
- Inflatable pink beach ball (suitable for ages 1+) and a frisbee for beach fun
- SPF30 green tea sunscreen from Alba Organics
- 400g Cornish cream fudge assortment box (coffee, chocolate, vanilla, rum & raisin) from The Buttermilk Fudge Shop in Padstow, Cornwall
- Assorted Jessica Raymond goodies, including jotter pad, pens, post-it notes, fridge magnets and bookmarks
- Assorted Nell Dixon goodies, including pens, cards, fridge magnets etc.
What is the name of the fish-and-chip shop where Carrie and Noah are due to meet for dinner? (click here for a big hint)
Email your answer along with your name, mailing address and email address to email@example.com to enter the prize pool. You can also gain an extra entry by going to Nell's website and answering her question!
Contest ends 18 June 2007 and worldwide entries are welcome. Good luck!