- Dog barked for an hour.
- I had to make two bathroom visits.
- Hips went dead every twenty minutes because of sleeping on my side.
- Turning on to other side with approximate 5-and-a-half pound baby inside = bump ache.
- Pelvis clunks disconcertingly if movements too sudden.
- One hour of Braxton-Hicks contractions.
- Loud bird outside started dawn chorus at 4:10 a.m.
On the up-side, the release of A Taste of Summer is now only two days away! On Friday I'll post an excerpt from my novella, "One Shore Thing", and links to buy the book. I'll also be announcing news of an exciting contest that I'll be running in collaboration with my fellow author Nell Dixon, so make sure you check back for that.
I also got some good work done on my plans for Wisteria Cottage yesterday. I may even be ready to start writing the first chapter soon, which will be a really good distraction for me. I have my hero and heroine models in mind now. Regular readers of my blog may not be surprised by my hero choice, but what can I say? I had no choice. He MADE me pick him.
Just finished reading: The Carriage House by Carla Neggers