Friday, August 3

Not So Little Frog

He had his six-week check yesterday, and my little chubba now weighs 10 pound 7 ounces! I thought it sounded like a lot -- three whole pounds since he was weighed last -- but he's right on target. Everything is fine with both of us and he's doing more each week: the smiles have started and he's starting to do the coo-ing and aah-ing :)

It's also time to announce the winner of my mini-contest. My favourite caption was actually from Laura Hamby, but as I know for a fact that you've read A TASTE OF SUMMER, Laura, I'll send you some lovely English chocolate instead :) Just email me your address and I'll get something yummy in the post to you. The winner, therefore, of a PDF e-copy of the book is Ray-Anne -- congratulations! Let me know your email address through the Contact Me page of my website (the link is on the right) and I'll get your prize to you.

1 comment:

Judy Jarvie said...

Sounds like the frog likes to feed. Well done mum.