Sunday, September 2

I Have a New Love

It's not Josh Duhamel, king-prawn curry, Badger Baby Balm, or my new car -- although these are all some of my favourite things at the moment. No, my new love is Green & Black's organic white chocolate. It's made with Madagascan vanilla and you can actually see the dark flecks of it throughout the bar. It is good. But not good for my teeth.

And speaking of teeth... He's not even three months old yet, but Froglet has got the beginnings of a small tooth poking out of his lower gum!! Talk about speedy development! I was right to be suspicious of all the dribbling he's been doing lately.


Just finished reading: The Overlook by Michael Connelly

6 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Yum, I love the Green and Blacks white choccy too. Hugs, for Charlie!

Judy Jarvie said...

Mmm - nice choc, must try it. I'm into the dark mint one at the min.

Wow re the teeth Charlie is steaming ahead(tho little chipmunk has been sucking hands and drooling so I'm thinking there's teeth behind it somewhere). More jabs this week - argh. Esme is finally getting more hair and eyes are kinda changing...spooky.

Well done on your speedy crit for Nell too.

Phillipa said...

Yay...that's young to have a tooth. Are you feeding him? (ouch).

Susan Rix said...

Jess, you did say it's not Josh Duhamel? WOW! That chocolate must be really something! ;-)

I'm also intrigued about your new car - tell me more...

Aww and ouch in equal measure about Charlie's first tooth!

Love,
Sue
xx

Lis said...

To top Josh, that chocolate must be something :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm not a white chocolate fan but I do like G&B. It doesn't compare to the Maya Gold though...or the dark with cherries...or the milk with butterscotch...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Anyway, you need the calories for your breastfeeding.

Awww, a tooth! When he gets one on the top it'll be bite-o-rama.

Good for you getting back to writing.