It's been a good week. Reasons:
1. I've applied for a handful of part-time jobs that would really interest me and which have nice little benefits.
2. I've written some more notes on the book idea that's been prodding me for attention every now and then, as well as deciding on names for my hero and heroine.
3. I FINALLY got hold of a copy of the lovely Nell Dixon's brand-new release, Blue Remembered Heels ... My local WHSmith and Waterstones? Sold out!
4. I tracked down two pairs of jeans that actually fit me, and for me this is a momentous event -- it's extremely difficult to find a good pair when you are only 5 foot 1.
5. I lost two pounds on the SlimFast plan, thanks in no small part to the lovely lady on eBay who sells American SlimFast bars (which are way better than the paltry three flavours we have here in the UK).
6. We found a fab new childminder for Little Frog.
7. We booked our summer mini-break and will be staying in a lovely little cottage in Cornwall.
But the week is set to finish on a not-so-happy note. The afore-mentioned Frog has been very unhappy all weekend, mainly due to the fact that he is cutting three big fat pointy molar teeth all at once. When I check inside his mouth to see how they are doing I just have to clasp him to myself in sorrow because it looks SO PAINFUL.
Just finished reading: The Hollow by Nora Roberts