Sunday, November 6

Tired

It's Sunday evening. I'm tired for no reason, really. My weekend wasn't particularly busy, but it wasn't lazy either. I think it's just winter coming on.

I got a few thousand more words done on chapter nine. It's a bit of a difficult chapter as I'm trying to fit in a bit of backstory without clobbering the reader over the head with it, and it's quite hard to find a balance.

I've also had an idea for what could possibly be my next work. It's a lot more thriller-ish and I've already got some motivations for the hero and the heroine. He's bloody hot, as well! I've written some scant notes down when things occur to me, but I'm not working on it too much because I want to concentrate on finishing the haunted house story first.

The halfway point is in my sights...

No comments: