My English-themed gift box contains:
- An autographed copy of Fall in Love: An Anthology (pub. Sep 2006), which features my romantic Oxford-set novella “The Little Shop of Dreams”
- An autographed copy of Haunted Hearts (pub. Oct 2006), my full-length romance set in a haunted house in an English village
- An autographed copy of A Taste of Summer (pub. May 2007), a 2-in-1 beach-themed romance featuring my romantic novella “One Shore Thing” [Please note this book is not seen in the photo since its publication date will occur while the auction is in progress!]
- A 125g box of Twinings English Breakfast teabags -- as supplied to The Queen!
- A 250g box of Duchy Originals Organic Butterscotch Shortbread, produced by Prince Charles’ organic food company
- A fabulously fragrant Laura Ashley “Crème Anglaise” votive candle (a creamy vanilla scent enhanced with subtle notes of caramel and cinnamon)
- An all-natural handmade pocket notebook decorated with gold and silver skeleton leaves
- Two packets of English Cottage Garden seeds. These delightful and well-balanced mixtures of quick-to-flower annuals bring all the nostalgia of an English yesteryear and are guaranteed to provide a welcome splash of colour for many weeks. Simply sow and forget! Each packet is sufficient for 2 square metres (20 square feet).
- A selection of Jessica Raymond goodies, including bookmarks, fridge magnets, a jotter pad, and pens
The total value of the gift box is approximately $80 USD.