Tuesday, February 6

Yes, I'm Still Here

Just realized that I haven't posted on here for about a week when, since the New Year started, I've been posting almost every day (or every other day).

Since I finished the first draft of One Shore Thing I've been busy with proofreading work. I finished the job yesterday and afterwards I *finally* got around to tying up all the loose ends with my filing (hurrah!). I was planning to get on with my OST revisions today, but I've now got another proofreading job to get on with, and hence OST is put off again until later on this week.

Still, I can't complain! Hope you've all been having an equally productive time of it.


Just finished reading: The House on the Strand by Daphne du Maurier

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on catching up. I ahtedoing that. I keep trying the touch it once thing but I forget, or get side tracked, or anything to be honest!

Nell Dixon said...

The house on the strand is one of my all time favourite books. I couldn't put it down and it has a haunting quality that makes you yearn to stay in the past.

Jessica Raymond said...

Thanks Liz :) Hope your race is still going well!

Nell, I knew "THOTS" was one of your favourites, and that's one of the reasons I've been meaning to read it for so long :) Funnily enough I found the historical bits hardest to get into; I much preferred reading about the "present day" in Kilmarth and how the drug affected the characters in reality. Strange!

Jess x