Friday, March 9

Dear Prime Minister...

Today, thanks to Benita Brown (a fellow member of the Romantic Novelists Association), my attention was drawn to a petition on the Prime Minister's website. The purpose of the petition is to request that people with the chronic blood disorder ITP (full name: Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura) do not pay for their prescription drugs and treatment. I was only too happy to sign this petition as I myself was diagnosed with ITP at 19 years of age. Fortunately an operation cured me of this largely unknown blood disorder, but others aren't so lucky.

To find out more about ITP, click here.

If you'd like to consider signing the petition -- and please, please do -- just click here.

Thank you.


Just finished reading: Three Down the Aisle by Sherryl Woods

No comments: