Friday, March 23

Does My Flump Look Big In This?

A couple of weeks ago Judy Jarvie posted a picture of herself+bump on her blog at the 27-week stage of her pregnancy. I promised I'd do the same, and since you'll see from my "Flump's Progress" ticker bar at the top of the page, the time has come. So, here we are -- me, Flump, and Popple the devil-dog, who also wanted in on the action...


By the way, I know it looks like I'm consciously thrusting out my chest, Dolly Parton-style, but I'm really not -- I'm just throwing my shoulders back for posture's sake!

It's also Friday today, which means it's time for the first update in the Top 100 Favourite Romances nominations! In descending order, here are the current top five titles:

5. Katherine by Anya Seton
4. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
3. Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
2. Persuasion by Jane Austen
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Do you agree? Disagree? Want to have your say and get your favourite romances on to the list? Then click here to find out how you can contribute!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look fantastic!!!!

Interesting to read the top five :-)

Judy Jarvie said...

Just how gorgeous do you look?? Answer - fabulistic! Yummy Mummy to be personified. There'll be modelling contracts forthcoming from this blog you mark my words. jx
P.S. Nice Dollies (gg)
P.P.S Nice dog

Nell Dixon said...

What a nice bump!

Lis said...

You and flump look great :)

Jessica Raymond said...

Thanks Liz! I'll pretend you still mean that when I'm hauling myself around like a heffer in the final weeks... :)

Aw, thanks Judy! I think we look pretty much identical (although "hmm..." on the modelling contracts...). LOL at "Dollies" and glad you like Popple. She is une petite show-off!

Thanks Nell! I'm taking your compliment as being from both a friend and a medical professional *G*

Thanks, Lis!

Jess x

Anonymous said...

Aren't you gorgeous!!

I'll expect to see your belly with fake tattoo come 39 weeks... ;-)