Sunday, October 30

Songs for My Characters

... I mentioned in a previous post how I was getting hyped up by music while I was writing chapter seven the other night. Bearing this in mind, I thought I'd make a list of songs for my characters. You know how you have certain songs that remind you of certain people in your life, times in your life, relationships, things that happened, etc? Well, these are the songs that represent my characters (all of which are on my iPod "Writing Mix") :

  • Saltwater by Chicane
  • Everlong by Foo Fighters
  • Seven Cities by Solar Stone
  • Angela Undress by Thomas Newman (from American Beauty, the original score)
  • Finished Symphony by Hybrid
  • Tubular Bells by Michele Simone
  • In The Arms of Sleep by Smashing Pumpkins
  • Evenstar by Howard Shore (from Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers original score)

I don't think that's all of them yet, so I'll probably add more in at later dates.

No comments: