Monday, October 31

Tagged by Nell

I've been tagged by Nell for a "Threes" list, so here goes...

Three screen names that you've had: jess0910, jesswriter, jessica.mary

Three things you like about yourself: my blue eyes, my neverending yearning to learn stuff, my small feet

Three things you don't like about yourself: my over-analyzing, my square butt and my boobs that don't fit my frame

Three parts of your heritage: Irish, South London and original Romany Gypsy (it's far back, but it's there!)

Three things that scare you: panic attacks, seeing real violence, not knowing how people I love really feel about me

Three of your everyday essentials: moisturiser, something -- anything -- to read, some time to myself

Three things you are wearing right now: black lacy PJ bottoms, white cross-back vest, knickers

Three of your favorite songs: D'Ya Know What I Mean (Oasis), Everlong (Foo Fighters), Anna Begins (Counting Crows)

Three things you want in a relationship: feeling safe, sexiness, a sense of humour

Two truths and a lie: I'm twenty-three, I don't have a spleen, I re-heat egg fried rice the night after I have a Chinese

Three things you can't live without: air, love, moisturiser

Three places you want to go on vacation: New York, Italy, Vermont

Three things you just can't do: division without a calculator, reaching the top shelf in the supermarket, to stop daydreaming

Three kids names: Isobelle, Gracie, Carlos

Three things you want to do before you die: see a book I've written for sale in a bookshop, be rescued by gorgeous SWAT-style hero in style of romance novel, go to New York

Three celeb crushes: Chris Evans (not the UK one! Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four), Jason Statham, Josh Holloway (Sawyer from Lost)

Three of your favorite musicians: Dave Grohl, Sarah McLachlan, Jack Johnson

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: big capable hands, gorgeous eyes, wearing a dress shirt with the collar open and a tie pulled loose {cut to me melting on to the floor like a gibbering wreck}

Three of your favorite hobbies: reading, writing, gossiping

Three things you really want to do badly right now: vow to go to sports shop tomorrow to buy new trainers so I can start my jogging program, get an email back from a friend, have the team on Most Haunted Live capture a ghost on camera

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: physiotherapist for England Rugby Team, receptionist at film studio, writer (aaah -- which one really happened??)

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I'm not a boy, but if I was -- pretend not to hear what girls say until they repeat it for the second time, think moisturising is for sissies, be incapable of thinking 'hmm, maybe I'll change the bed linen'

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: always feel better when my hair looks good, not being shy about telling people my feelings for them (most of the time), appreciating prettily decorated rooms

No comments: