Thursday, January 11

Goal Fulfilled

I committed to a goal of finishing the second chapter of One Shore Thing yesterday, and quite happily, I did it! I don't always get things done and dusted when I plan to, but when I do, it always makes me feel good. OST is now over halfway done (see word counter) and I am really enjoying writing it.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get chapter three started today because I never did any of my monster filing yesterday, plus I need to finish having a clearout and put some bits and pieces on eBay. Sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done. Bet it feels good!

Let me know how the ebay goes. I'm frightened out it.

x

Jessica Raymond said...

It went pretty well. I sold a bunch of stuff that was cluttering up my shelves and made about £30, which can't be sniffed at! It's definitely worth a try if you need to have a clear-out.

Jess x